cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT: Posting only possible in periods 2022/05 and 2022/04 in company code D200- ERROR getting GR

0 Kudos

Please help guys

Posting only possible in periods 2022/05 and 2022/04 in company code D200

Message No. M7053

Diagnosis

The posting date entered is not within one of the permitted posting periods (current period/previous period).

This can be due to one of two reasons:

• The correct current period has not been set in the system.
    For the system, the first of the entered periods is the current period. At the beginning of a new period, your systems administrator must change the current period in the material master record, using the function "Shift periods". This has not yet been done.
  • You have entered a wrong date in the field "Posting date".

Procedure

Check the posting date and correct it if necessary. If your input is correct, inform your systems administrator that the "period shifting" (period-end closing) process has not yet been completed.

In MIGO Screen:

In OMSY Screen

I Maintained Posting dates as per omsy screen.

Please help out

Thanks in advance

AlexGourdet
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thank you for visiting SAP Community to get answers to your questions.

Since you're asking a question here for the first time, I'd like to recommend you with the following steps so you can get the most out of your community membership:

I also recommend that you include a profile picture. By personalizing your profile, you encourage readers to respond: https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/community-profile.html.

I hope you find this advice useful, and we're happy to have you as part of SAP Community!

All the best,
-Alex

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are lots of answers in the forum. Just search this in the Web:

M7053 migo site:sap.com

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor

Posting periods 4th and 5th on year 2022 may be opened your company code D200 but you need to clarify yourself and verify which fiscal year variant assigned to your company code D200 in transaction code OBY6 and based on fiscal year variant ( K4 or V3 or V6 or V9) the posting of document allowed else system prompts error message as like yours. For more refer Impact of fiscal year in co.code on document posting

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the periods in MMRV for your company code and if they correspond to your current periods. Also check the posting period variants assigned to your company code. Now in OB52, check if the relevant periods are open for account type M and S for the posting period variant.

Thanks & Regards

Sanil Bhandari

vivek_srivastava12
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The error message is because MM period's are not open, please use transction code MMRV to display the open periods and MMPV to open the period.

Regards,

Vivek