Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading of Purchase Request and Check Voucher Form BYD

former_member599333
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a Purchase Request Form and Check Voucher Form, and I need to upload it to BYD tenant. But I cannot see any default PR Form and CV Form in the byd form template. Is there a default template of these forms so I can upload it? Thinking that maybe it has a different name template in byd. Any suggestions?

Thanks and Regards,

JM

0 Kudos

Hello JM,

For Purchase Request indeed there is no default template (only for created, changed or canceled PO). What do you mean by Check Voucher? We have one for Outgoing Check.

Thanks,
Guilherme Rosario

former_member614878
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guilherme,

We are currently using the remittance advice form for the check voucher but we need the journal entry details. Is this possible on the remittance advice? Or are there any other form that we can use? We are thinking to print on the Journal Entry screen.

Thanks and Regards.

JM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

arunml
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Angeles,

Yes, there is no form template for purchase request in SAP Bydesign. Only purchase order document has the form template and you can upload in ByDesign under Application and User Management work center. For check voucher, please specify the details as requested by Guilherme.

Best Regards,

Arun

Answers (0)