cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload Customer Remittance Advice to SAP for auto allocation to invoices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here's the story, we receive excel files from customers that are rather large and I was hoping I could get a proposal together with information on how we can automate the allocation of payments to customer debtor account.

I do not have access to any SAP sites and our IT department is giving me the run around, so I have turned to all of you for some help.

Please remember that I am in the receivables are and all remittances (spreadsheets) get sent to us straight from the customer via e-mail never from the bank.

I am hoping this is enough info for you guys?!?!?

Let me know if you need to know anything else.

Oh and we are working with ECC6.

Thanks

Belinda

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I HAVE ISSUES WITH LOCKBOX TOLERANCES. IT IS NOT ACCEPTING PAYMENTS WITHIN THE TOLERANCE RANGE, IN FACT ANY PAYMENT OTHER THAN EXACT ACOUNT IS NOT GETTING POSTED.

I HAVE ASSIGNED TOLERANCES TO USERS, EMPLOYEES AND GL ACCOUNTS.

I HAVE ALSO ASSIGNED BLANK REASON CODES, CUSTOMER SEEMS TO BE MATCHED CORRECTLY WITH MICR NUMBER,

I REMOVED TOLERANCES FROM PAYMENT ADVICES, I THINK SYSTEM HAS BEEN ENABLED TO CREATE PAYMENT ADVICES, THIS IS A GREY ARE POSSIBLY.

ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED AS I HAVE 9 DAYS TOWARDS SUPERANNUATION.

BEN

347 658 8293

469 426 7966

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are a couple of options 1) You could implement the SAP lockbox functionality. This is a standard approach and offers automated file upload functions. 2) You could create a custom upload function. I always try to use standard SAP before I try custom. You could basically have a program developed that would take a excel spreadsheet in your company layout and have that uploaded into the system. The customer could send them in your format or you copy paste it to your formated spreadsheet. This is done all the time.

pls assign points to say thanks.