cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade 2005A to 2007A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One of our client would like to upgrade their copy of SAPB1 2005A to SAPB1 2007A. Is their a procedure that I can download? what are the points that I need to prepare as to the system requirements needed to 2007A. what about the SQL is there any impact on the upgrade for the database?

Hope you guys can give me some pointers, instructions and procedure for this matter.

Thanks you very much!

IAN

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ladislav_meszaros
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ian,

Before performing an upgrade, do run SAP note 1000846 on the live database and also kindly test the upgrade on the test database first. If you face any queries in the test upgrade report it to SAP support.

When going from 2005 to 2007 version you need to download the Upgrade version.

For 2007A version, you need first upgrade to 2007A patch level 42 and then to the latest version for DB consistency.

Only the Upgrade package has been validated by SAP for a change of version of SAP Business One.

Please note that further information regarding any Upgrades of SAP Business One can be found within the Accelerated Upgrade Program (B1AUP).

This is a comprehensive upgrade methodology created by SAP with the help and input of certain partners.

Please refer to http://service.sap.com/smb/sbo -> expand 'A-Z Index' and click on 'A-Z Snapshot'. Under topic 'A-C' click on Accelerated Upgrade Program (B1AUP)

hope it helps,

Regards,

Ladislav

SAP Business One Forum Team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ladislav,

I tried one of the script in upgrading SAP. This is the script I used Upgrade_To_2007A_Check_v1_sql2005.TXT in SAP note 1000846. and I got an error message of:

Msg 208, Level 16, State 1, Line 6

Invalid object name 'OCHO'.

Does this mean that we cant upgrade?

Pleas help because I am studying this method because on March 19 I willl do this in our client live upgrade.

regards,

IAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to log a ticket to SAP support since you have database issue.

Thanks,

Gordon

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member649942
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ian, i have documentation for upgrate your SBO, but i dont have the links for download, contact me and i share this documentation.

julian_chino(arroba)hotmail.com

regards