Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updation of missing orders

former_member191564
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I have a finance document with 20 line item . Out of 20 around 4 line item posted without internal order . we would like to update internal order with 4 line item . I would be helpful if any one could suggest me a solution for this

Regards

Ajeesh,.s  

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajeesh

1. If the GL in this line item is not Cost Element, Create it as Cost ELement and use OKBA to push the document into CO

2. If the GL is already a Cost Element, use KB11N to transfer post from existing Cost Object (Say, Cost Center) to an Internal Order

3. If you want to reflect in FI also, then make a Journal posting from FB50

For CO Purposes, (2) should suffice

Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajeesh,

In the standard, you can not update the internal order in the posted document.

I will suggest the below 2 options:

1. Reverse the posted documnet and do the necessary settings to update the internal order for the required GL line items, But for a cost element withpout cost object, system wont allow you to post, First check is it is a cost element or not.

2. If it is the critical, with business approval you can update in the table level with help of ABAPER.

Regards,

Ravi

former_member191564
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Expert ,

Cant we use KB61 for updating internal order in the missing line item .

Regards

Ajeesh.s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajeesh,

KB61 will update in CO level, not in FI. But your requirement for FI documnet right?

Regards,

Ravi