cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating Quantity Breaks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to be able to set different princing for quantity breaks on items. However i cannot seem to find where to add this information. Any help is welcome.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

There is a specific functionallity for this scenario in B1. It is located under Stock ManagementStock TransactionsInitial Quantities, Stock tracking, and Stock posting .

To update the stock quantities, use the second tab on the form (Stock tracking), and then you can set the price for the difference in the third tab (Stock posting). There you can set the default price for all counted items, and in the next form change it for any of the items.

Hope helps,

Ibai Peñ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ibai,

Thanks for your reply, but that isn’t quite what I’m looking for. I want to be able to sell product A for varies prices depending on the quantity sold. e.g.

Product A is sold at $0.50

For 100 Pieces of product A it is $0.30

and for 1000 pieces of product A it will be $0.25

and so on.

I have worked out how to add it to each individual Business partners, but as we have over 2000 business partners and 3000 different items to set each item for every business partner it becomes unfeasible. Is there a way to set these price breaks once so it effects all business partners?

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Sorry for my bad understanding. You can do that defining the special prices for one BP (Under Stock ManagementPrice ListsSpecial PricesSpecial Prices for BP). Here you can even define special prices depending on quantities.

Then you can copy this special prices to all the other BPs using the Copy Special Prices to sel. Criteria .

Hope helps,

Ibai Peñ

Answers (0)