cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update pricing procedure in PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear users,

I had entered a wrong schema group vendor while creating vendor master and with that vendor I created a PO. After saving the PO i realised the mistake and changed the schema group vendor. Then i opened PO in change mode> item conditions tab> Update>Pricing type B(Carry out new pricing). But after this when I click on Analysis the pricing procedure is same as before, it is not changing.

Can you please tell if I am missing a step and what will be the correct process to get the new pricing procedure in the PO

Thanks in advance

ads

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member329706
Active Contributor

Better create a new to effect the latest schema in PO, and mark for deletion the older po.

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not possible to determine New pricing schema once your PO has been created & stored in database. You will have to delete this PO & create a new PO for adopting the new pricing schema. Update of Pricing wont help in this case , this works only when you want to redetermine the condition values and not the pricing procedure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My problem is solved. I changed the vendor master. Then I opened the Po in change mode. Changed the PO document type> Press Enter> Then again select the old document type. The new pricing condition will be picked up

Thanks for your suggestion

ads

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if the Info record is already updated,delete the same from PO line item and then try to update new Pricing procedure by using Update Button.

Or Delete the line item in current PO and then add the new line item,it will trigger then new pricing.

Thanks & Regards,

Sandesh Sawant