Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update MIC value from class characterstic

former_member541431
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expert

We are are using Non Batch Material .But We have maintained material class 001 for FG . what we want that during result recording system copy characterstic value from material class 001 to MIC as default . Please suggest ?

With Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member541431
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

We refered Copy MIC from previous Inspection Lot .

former_member541431
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

We refered Copy MIC from previous Inspection Lot .

former_member541431
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Craig S

Do these yalue change ?

Yes ,

. Does the user enter in any other values besides 2 for material x and 5 for material y? Or is it always 2 or 5?

Yes User Can enter values besides .

There will be around 40 to 50 MIC , 95% values will remain same. user do not want to enter 40 to 50 MIC every Time so tried "copy from previous inspection Lot " but does not seems good. Is their any other way Like copy through Badi OR FM?

With Regards

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't see anyway of doing that except programming. When the lot is saved, trigger job to do the results recording. Or have a batch job run every 10-15 minutes that looks for new inspection lots and enters the default value for each test. Then the user comes in later, changes the values needing changing, selects all, valuates and locks them.

Craig

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No. Nothing standard for this.

You would have to do development to accomplish this. There are numerous user exits around results recording. Which one is best to use depends on your design and what you are doing.

Craig

former_member541431
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expert

I have one characteristic THK .I am using this characteristic In classification view of two different materials . i checked value for material X=2mm & for Y material =5mm. Now i want to copy these char value in MIC result recording & Later want to print in Pre Dispatch Inspection format specific to that material. If any better solution please suggest.

thanks

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Do these values change? It doesn't sound like they do. Does the user enter in any other values besides 2 for material x and 5 for material y? Or is it always 2 or 5?

If it's always the same why are you bothering with QM? Just put in the code to your print program to just print the 001 values from the material master.