cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

update info in PO Acc. Ass

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have some problem during Purch. Order creation.

In our SAP the G/L Account and Commitment Item (FM) linked with Material group, so when i create PO for services and enter the Material group,-> is defined the Commitment Item in Account Assignment, and combination of "Acc. Ass. Category" + "Material group" is defined the G/L Account... ->so, PO is created. BUT if somebody need to change the Material group -> G/L Account and Commitment Item do not updated!! and follow-up process with this PO, be displayed in the budget is incorrect..!

why the information is not updated automatically?

p.s if i go to Account Assignment of service in Line 10 and enter to button "Continue (Enter)" the Commitment Item updated, but G/L account remained the same.(do not updated)

Thanks,

Alex

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tejyadav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Service PO once created then you cannot change the G/L, So though you may change Material group G/L will not change, so option will be to create new PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks, but after PO saving I can change the G/L. in a previous letter, I mean changes that may make up to IR or GR.

We have more then 150 internal customer who crates PO. I need to have a control and I need to know that the budget will show the information that the customer has in mind. If he changed his mind and changed the Mat. group, all of the information depends on the Mat.group should also be updated.

tejyadav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then I think create 1 error message with help of ABAPER which will validate your requirement & system will change both the Material Group & G/L Simultaneously