cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unplanned Delivery Costs in Logistic Invoice Verification

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SAP documents, we can find that it is possible to post unplanned delivery costs as tax code in logistic invoices. But my problem is:

in our organization, it is used to deducting 10% of contract in service cases to examine the level of service(for example to test the quality of painting of a building) and paying 90% at the final phase and paying 10% of contract 2 months later. Now, How should I model this? I mean is it possible to consider an item as tax code while it should be deduced from and not summed with costs?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

AmalaSrinivasa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mona,

There is a standard vendor retention process, based on Item value/percentage at Item/Header level. This is only possible in ECC 6.0 Ehp 4 and above. You have to get it activated component LOG_MMFI_P2P in SFW5

R,

Amal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dear Amal

First of all, under which business function set i can find LOG_MMFI_P2P ?

Besides, do you mean adding a negative item as tax code is possible by this activating?

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can handle this thru FI area, after the vendor invoice is processed, thru special GL & recon account for retention money . I suppose you are doing it this way currently and exploring options in MM. if not check with your FI team

BijayBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As this is unplanned delivery costs & use t.code: OME2 and  create new payment term  as Z001 with 90% at the final phase and paying 10% of contract 2 months later.

During creation of service vendor master, enter new payment term  Z001 & during transaction process of MIRO,based on vendor you will have payment term and post invoice.Now you can pay vendor 90% and later 10% as needed.

OR

During creation of service order creation, enter new payment term  Z001 & during transaction process of MIRO,based on service order you will have payment term and post invoice.You can pay vendor 90% and later 10% as needed after 2months

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Biju,

I defined new payment term  by OME2. Now, I have two problems:

-- Before entering a PO in MIRO, I can see "Payt Terms" field in payment tab, but after choosing a PO, there is no "Payt Terms" field in payment tab anymore.

-- It seems that "Payt Terms" field is defined for discounts, not postponing the payment.

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you need to use obb8 and obb9 , i suppose

in oob8 define one for immediate , define one for 60 days and 3rd on . in the 3rd one check mark installment payemnt box

in obb9 enter the 3rd one created ,and maintain the split, for 90 % you can enter the first payment term and for 10% you can enter the 2nd.

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you want to apply tax code for the unplanned delivery costs ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes! but it should be deducted from invoice!