cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unpaid Absence Not Reflecting in Basic Pay in Payroll Log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Unpaid Absence are not reflecting in payroll log (like deduction in Basic Pay). I have done all configuration in Time Management related to Absence and in Payroll about Valuation of Absence.

But still in Payroll log Basic Salary is not deducting based on Unpaid Absence. Kindly suggest me to solve this issue.

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check in the Pcr INP1

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks SDN Experts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

While running the Payroll for US employee i am getting this Error Message:

"/810 Part month factor 10

Division by zero not performed

Calculation rule XPPF/810 RTE=TSDIVI RTE-TSDIVP RTEKGENAU RTE"

I think this can be the reason for not deducting the Unpaid Absence from Basic Pay.

Kindly help me to solve this issue.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain the specification 1 to PC10 in the table of V_512W_D for your custom wage types. dont maintain the processing classes to standard wage types. But, now you are getting to your standard(/810) wage types. Somwhere date has to be changed as per my knowledge.

Regards

Devi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Remember first here country to country screens will be change. At the same for absence valuation also.

Similar way, for Us, india company absence valuation rules are different.

First define valuation rules for absences to each country, For us valuation rules paid absence(01), unpaid absence(05), for your LOP/LWOP(unpaid absence) assign the valuation rule 05 in the table of V_554S_G. And assign the counting classes in the table of V_T554C.

India: Assign the valuation rules for india absences, and assign the counting class to your absence grouping in the table of V_T554C.

Regards

Devi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your Quick Response,

I have not using any wages type for Unpaid Absences. Actually my scenarios is we have one company in two countries US and IND.

For IND Unpaid Absence is reflecting in Basic Pay in Payroll Log but for US it is not reflecting. The configuration for Unpaid Absence are same for both the countries.

I can't able to understand where i missed if the configuration is same then why it is not working for US but working for IND.

Edited by: vnk on Mar 30, 2009 9:02 AM

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

here

u need to mark UNPAID ABSENCE to that employee in IT2001

and one more thing check IN00 Schema for India if u are useing any customised check that one in that INP1

and for US the Schema will differ it is U000

Kindly Check and let us know ..........................

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

and also Check PCL 10 settings for the wage types it shd be 1 and also check the

PCR INP1 as said by Srini Vas

and also check the unpaid Absence is being maintained in IT2001 or nt