cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to upload cleared checks through Excel in ZFCH6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We create and excel template for each day and upload the cleared checks through ZFCH6.  It appears the range is through check 39999 or 40000.  I have had to manually upload each check after those numbers.  It is very time consuming. 

Please let me know how can I change the check lot number so that we can still upload the checks automatically through excel file in system.

Thanks,

Richa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Once we check in FCHI the check lot is maintained from 38002  to 42001 but there is no next lot number being maintained after that.

Also the current payment process is using check number 40407 for payment.

Thanks

narasimhulu_konnipati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If your current check number in process is 40407, then you still have many checks to use - 42001.

So system will allow you to upload the assets upto 42001.

Please check

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are not facing issue with Check issuance but after a check has been cleared and it has to be uploaded in system. then it is throwing error.

narasimhulu_konnipati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

error details please?

narasimhulu_konnipati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If i understand your query, once the check lot 39999 is over, then you need to upload the cleared checks manually.If the check lot range is over, how system is accepting the postings if the new check lot number with new range or increasing the existing check lot is not done.

Please elaborate your query.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Once we check in FCHI the check lot is maintained from 38002  to 42001 but there is no next lot number being maintained after that.

Also the current payment process is using check number 40407 for payment.

Thanks