Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to reverse supplier invoice

arunprakashworld
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I posted one supplier invoice in tile - Create supplier invoice - Advanced without maintaining the business place and section code in the production system mistakenly. Now i want to reverse the document, I tried to reverse the document in tile - Supplier invoices list. But I was getting an error saying - Enter Business Place

arunprakashworld_0-1716021827586.png

Did anyone faced issue like this...

Please help me to resolve this error.

Thanks,

Vignesh

View Entire Topic
Edrilan_Berisha
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried to maintain the Business Place in the configuration and then reverse the invoice again? 

More information about it in the help portal: https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_S4HANA_CLOUD/60a09f68f2444ceca31dcac2e7017945/7c8dc760a9b5479a959fc57c...

Best,

Edrilan Berisha

SAP S/4HANA Cloud Financials Development

arunprakashworld
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Edrilan Berisha,

Thank you for quick response. I have already maintained the business place in configuration and same scenario i tested in testing system where the reversal of Supplier invoice working fine even the invoice posted without business place, The error only getting in Production system.

Thanks,

Vignesh

Edrilan_Berisha
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi, if you are sure you have maintained the business place in configuration, then I would open a customer case and let the colleagues have a look into it. Best, Edrilan Berisha