Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to explode BOM with status Active with history reqmt

SAPSupport
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

If I create a BOM, giving it the status 03-Active with history reqmt, with the objective of having control of BOM modifications, I can see that the predefined configuration for this key does not include "Rel production order", that reviewing in forums, I can see that this is why when I try to explode the BOM in Explode bills of materials App (F4584), the following error appears E: This BOM is not effective on <specific date>. I tried to modify the status key or create a new one, but I could not find that configuration.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Learn more about the SAP Support user and program here.
View Entire Topic
SAPSupport
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Yes , the error 'E: This BOM is not effective on <specific date>' is due to the flag 'Rel production order' not being set .

The behaviour is explained in the KBA https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2509685 

In an S/4HANA On-premise System it is possible to change the customizing in the transactions OS30 / OS32

There currently is no SSCUI for OS30 (  "Define Applications "V_TC04  ) or OS32 (  "Define BOM Status " V_T415S ) in S/4HANA CLoud 

Please submit a feature request if you would like the customizing added in a future S/4HANA Cloud Release