cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to enter company code detail tab of Business Partner (Transaction BP) - Missing tabs and fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I guess i have a stupid question regarding creation of business partner using the transaction code BP in the production environment.

I am trying to create an external bank as a business partner for treasury module. I have created the General data under the role TR0151 (Counterparty) and then when i click on Company code data and then enter my company code, the payment details tab (SI: Payment Details) in the detail screen only shows 2 fields

1. Repetitive code

2. Reference Text

and I am also missing the SI:Corespondence, SI:Authorizations and SI:Derived flows tabs

But, when i try to do the same in the quality environment; and do the same steps outlined above. I see a lot of fields in the SI: Payment details tab as shown below and it also has all the SI:Corespondence, SI:Authorizations and SI:Derived flows tabs

1. Currency

2. Pay.Det.ID

3. repetitive code

4. House bank

5. Account ID

6. Payment request

7. Payer/ee

etc

This is exactly what i am expecting to see in the production environment as well. I checked all the configuration and the field grouping in V_TB108 is the same in both the environments

Did anyone come across a similar issue. i am sure i am missing something stupid....

I would seriously appreciate your help as we just went LIVE and i am stuck with this...

Regards,

Shilpa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lisa,

Thank you so much for your reply, i just checked to make sure all the applications mentioned above are active except 010BUPAFSCM and 010BUPAFSDT and thats the same in both the quality and production environment.

So, i guess that's not causing the issue.

lisa_savinovich
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpa,

Have you checked your BP roles: SPRO - path Cross-Applications Components>SAP Business Partner>Business Partner>Basic Settings>Business Partner Roles>Define Business Partner Roles?  For role 010TR0151 we have BP view FS0005.

Note 1302666 (BP_ROL: Role change; ABA 6.40 (ERP 2004) and higher) is helpful for defining business partner roles.

Also, have you checked your authorizations for object T_BP_DEAL FS Business Partner: Standing Inst for change 02 and display 03 access?

Regards,

Lisa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lisa,

I just noticed that we had some missing authorizations for the object T_BP_DEAL, i have requested the security team for changes and will let you know once she confirms.

Thanks for your response, i truly appreciate it.

Regards,

Shilpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

lisa_savinovich
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Shilpa,

Via transaction BUS1, check to confirm that the applications below are activated.  If not, reactivate the applications.

010BUPAFS01

010BUPAFS03

010BUPAFS05

010BUPAFS06

010BUPAFSBP

010BUPAFSCM

010BUPAFSDT

010BUPAFSTC

010BUPAFTB 

We have found that these are deactivated after applying Enhancement Packages (even when you have not activated anything that is related to BP's or Treasury.

Best regards,

Lisa