cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create PO -Materials of requisition XXXX item 00010 alr.ordered in full

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My user has created the PR with below sample details. PO that created earlier is under Held due to error above encountered and then it's mark as deletion.

We try to re-create the new PO  reference to this PR again, it is still encountered the same error message. Could you please advise why the PR open quantity is zero? and how do we able to fix this issues to allow PO can be created. Thanks.

Below PO initial has been held due to error 'Materials of requisition XXX item 00010 alr. ordered in full'.

Then this PO is mark as deleted.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether the PO is blocked or marked for deletion. If the held PO is blocked, it wont reduce the quantity ordered in PR. If the PO is marked for deletion, the corresponding quantity will be available as open in PR.

Please post the screenshot of the PO.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The PO line item is marked as deletion as per screenshot below. Thanks.

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This seems to be inconsistency between the PO and PR. In this case, you may run the correction report RM06HL04 in se38 transaction, which will clear the inconsistency with ordered quantity in PR. The details about this report has been explained in the note: 171331 - Correction report for quantity ordered in PReq

You may follow the procedure explained in the note and revert back.

Regards,

AKPT

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope this is not a standard behavior.

When you delete the PO line item, are you able to see the message "Requisition quantity XXXXXX PC open again"?

Try a different way.

Remove the PR no. from reference tab on PO, First remove the PR number from delivery schedule tab, then remove from line item

Then delete the PO.

Then check the PR status.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dev Patra,

When delete the PO line item, there is no message "Requisition quantity XXX pc open again".

I'll ask user to try with your suggestion. Thanks.

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you run the correction report RM06HL04 in se38 transaction as mentioned in my previous comment? It will automatically correct your PR.

Regards,

AKPT

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your valuable advise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Blue Sky

is your PR Released ? in addition to that if you could check in OMS2 if your material types stock and value field is updated.

Regards,

Sagnik Chakravarty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagnik Chakravarty,

Yes. My PR has released.

Hi AKPT,

I'll try your suggestion if others solution is not working. Thanks for your advise.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have only a curious question - Do you have a button with a checkered flag at the far end of  the schedule line ?