Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create Asset - T093C does not match with OAAQ

former_member591906
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

We are unable to create a legacy asset in AS01 . When we try to create the Asset Master Record it says capitalization date is in the future when we give the capitalization date as 31.12.2018

The Asset Closed Fiscal Year is 2018 , in OAAQ and however in table T093C , the Fiscal year shows as 2016 . There is a clear discrepancy between these two , and we ran AJRW to change the fiscal year but unable to change the Fiscal year in the T093C table .

Can anyone please advise how the Fiscal Year in table T093C can be changed

Thanks

Srikanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Mark_W
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Open the fiscal year 2016 and do the year end close procedure for 2017, 2018 etc until T093C is in the correct year with FAGLGVTR.

Also ensure you have all the relevant notes from KBA 2598200 - Asset Balance Carryforward issue in SFIN or S4HANA system in the system.

former_member591906
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Mark . However running the FAGVGVTR does not make any changes to the T093C table , as it looks like a bug

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can take the help of abaper to change it or use FM SE16N_INTERFACE but am confused with the below

1. Why do you use AS01 to create legacy asset?

2. I believe AJRW is obsolete in S4 Hana? what's your system

former_member591906
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sajid ,

Yes actually we call these as legacy Assets but they are created with the normal Asset creation path .

We are on the S4 HANA 1503 , and I think FAGLGVTR does the Asset fiscal year change , but that does not work as well .

Thanks ,

Srikanth

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We had same issue and we had to change the FY in T093C in debug mode

former_member591906
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay ,

Can you please advise how this can be done in debug mode .

Also would it be advisable to do the same in the Production environment . Also I am not sure what would cause such an inconsistency as we are also unable to run the Fiscal year change for this company code .

Thanks ,

Srikanth

Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Can we change the 'Legacy Data Transfer Status' from 'Completed - 0' to 'Posting Allowed - 2' through debugging in T093C? Will it create any inconsistency?

Regards

Partha

former_member188063
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yeah, I would suggest to change the date and check.

former_member188063
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Srikanth,

Did you try changing the date in Date Specifications - Specify Transfer Date/Last Closed FY in IMG?

Also take a look at the below note-

1592973 - Different fiscal year variants - check T093

Regards,

Sudhakar*

former_member591906
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar ,

The current date , the take over date mentioned is 28.02.2019 . Can you please advise if this date needs to be changed to a date in FY 2016 .

Thanks ,

Srikanth