cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable reverse the GR fully

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In LINE ITEM 10 I reversed all my IR and balance 0 and then i reversed the GR fully on the basis of quantity and qty is nil but i have value in my GR which iam not able to trace because i am not able to trace the GR entry from which this came. Now how can i reverse the GR fully? please help......

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Track you data through mb5b report & findout original migo Doc...from which goods receipt done & reverse the same doc....

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please cancel the Material document created at the time of GR, seems there has been a price change in your case, if you cancel the original GR document then it will cancel out the value which was posted in GR.

amitbakshi3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with Return Delivery in MIGO ( Full Qty) or Cancel the Document thru MBST (full qty of GR) and see if the total quantities and values have been reversed.

Best regards

Amit Bakshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes i am able to pick the total qty but amount is different and hence leaving some balance with no qty Example

GR

Posting date Amount qty

12.06.2011 -500 -5

09.06.2011 500 5

04.06.2011 -1000 -5

01.06.2011 5000 5

BALANCE 4000 0

Former Member
0 Kudos

This generally happens when there is no material in the PO . Is that the case ?

If so , the value of the GR changes based on the IR done . So some times the value of the GR is different from the expected value from the PO .

In these cases , you can clear the differences from MR11 or else you have to reverse the IRs and the GRs in the reverse same order they are done starting from the last.

Regards,

Hari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i tried with MR11 and its picking no difference. thats becasue there no qty in GR or IR. So what is"REverse the IRs and GRs in the reverse same order they are done starting from last" will this remove the bAlance amount found in GR?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go MB51 u get list of material document

Regards

AKM