cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UIAPI - add Base Refecences to a Form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, is there a way to set the values of the BaseType, BaseRef, BaseKey and BaseRow using the UIAPI directly?

If a do a copy from in a marketing document, SAP fill in the Base References, but if i try to set them but does not work:

((SAPbouiCOM.EditText)POMatrix.Columns.Item("44").Cells.Item(1).Specific).Value = "3";

((SAPbouiCOM.EditText)POMatrix.Columns.Item("45").Cells.Item(1).Specific).Value = "3";

((SAPbouiCOM.EditText)POMatrix.Columns.Item("46").Cells.Item(1).Specific).Value = "0";

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

maik_delly
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Silvio,

it is not possible to fill this fields using UI API.

Depending on your workflow DI API would be a solution ( e.g. creating a copied from draft document ).

regards,

Maik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maik, thanks for the reply.

not sure if i understood your proposal, if i use the DI API that means i have to create the document using the DI-API right?

The idea was only to create the document once the user confirms all lines in the PO.

Thank you.

edy_simon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Silvio,

What proposed is to create the document using DI as a draft.

Open the draft for the user to check, and let them add the document.

Regards

Edy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183397
Participant
0 Kudos

Try this:

SAPbouiCOM.Matrix m;

Integer rowNum = m.GetNextSelectedRow(0, SAPbouiCOM.BoOrderType.ot_RowOrder) - 1

SAPbouiCOM.EditText textbox = (SAPbouiCOM.EditText)m.Columns.Item("Column_id").Cells.Item( rowNum ).Specific;

textbox.Value = "value";

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriel, i get this error... "Item - Form item is not editable".

I suppose is not possible to set values for item 43, 44, 45 and 46.

former_member183397
Participant
0 Kudos

Okay, I was researching and certainly through the UI API is not possible to change the Matrix in a System Form (Quantity and Unit Price, you should be able to access it.), but if it is through the DI API:

document.lines.BaseEntry = 1

document.lines.BaseLine= 0

document.lines.BaseType = xxx

Have a look at

Text-to-speech function is limited to 100 characters