cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UDT is defined but does not exist

0 Kudos

I am planing to upgrade SAP Business One from 9.1 to 9.2 but I am getting an error in the preupgrade test for one of the databases.

Test result: Not completed due to SBOErr -2004 in function CDagCheckUTBRecordInconsistence::DoCheck(), error text: Open user defined table @BCENOTE failed. # #

I ran the scripts in 1076082 - UDT & UDF related issues

All the scripts returned no result except

1) UDT is defined but does not exist

select TableName from OUTB
where not exists (
  select 1 from sysobjects where xtype='U' and [name]='@'+TableName
)

returned

TableName
BCENOTE

I am sure that there is no query performed directly on the database except SELECT queries and the User-Defined Tables were removed from the User-Defined Tables Setup form.

I detected the problem as mentioned but what is the solution?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

julie_jamieson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

BCENOTE table is created by Copy Express - SAP add on

S0009633597
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes you can create the table @BCNOTE with the sql Management Studio and after this you can elete this table from sapb1 ->Tools -> customizing tools

agustin_marcoscividanes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

check through MS SQL Management Studio if the [@BCENOTE] exists, and if it is true drop it.

Go to Tools --> Customizing tools and create a new table with the same name, and add two fields U_ID and U_String.

U_ID is int, and U_String is nvarchar(32).

First do it in a test enviroment.

Kind regards

Agustín Marcos Cividanes

0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply

The problem is  @BCNOTE does not exist in the database and when I try to create a new one with the same name I find it in the User Defined Tables Setup form

I tried to create a duplicate table with the same name but I get the following error message: "The Entry already exists in the following tables 'User Tables' (OUTB) (ODBS 2035) [Message 131-183]"]

agustin_marcoscividanes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

ok, create in the database through MS SQL Management Studio in a test enviroment with at least two fields: code and name as nvarchar(32).

This table has four fields, you can U_ÏD as int and U_String as nvarchar(32).

Kind regards

Agustín Marcos Cividanes

S0009633597
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can try this in a Testdatabase.

Create the tabele with column Code  and Name.

Ahter this you can delete the UTD in SAP B1 under Tools -> customizing tools

Kind regards

Marco