Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UDO Update is not working

former_member184566
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi everyone

Im using SBO 2005 SP01 P04. In previous versions of SBO i have been able to make my UDO update records that have been entered. the udo always comes with the update, can't switch it off (mandatory).

But my current problem is that when i make changes to the records through the front end screen i built, the form changes to update mode, when you click update it shows the green bar and say's succesfull. Things outside of a matrix updates, things inside of the matrix does not update. when i go look in the database it is eveident that the new lines added on the matrix is not being updated in the database.

Anyone have any ideas??? Please share??

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rasmuswulff_jensen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sort of same think happen to me... SP01 introduced a problem of deleting the last line in a UDO-matrix... normally I would blank out a dbds record to get i to disappear, but from sp01 it didn't... I've solved it by doing a matrix.LoadFromDatasource() after blanking the dbds... Try using LoadFromDatasource after changing your dbds...

former_member184566
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rasmus

Thanks for your answer, i'll give it a try and let you know.

But thanks for the answer

former_member184566
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rasmus

Your answer worked. Doesn't make sense, i would imagine you should flush the data to the datasource. But hey, it works. To delete i used

Dim oForm As SAPbouiCOM.Form

Dim oMatrix As SAPbouiCOM.Matrix

oForm = SBO_Application.Forms.Item(FormUID)

oMatrix = oForm.Items.Item(MatrUID).Specific

oMatrix.DeleteRow(Row)

oForm.DataSources.DBDataSources.Item(1).RemoveRecord(Row - 1)

it workes.

Thanks again Rasmus

Answers (0)