cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UDF or FMS Query Question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a UDF in Item Master which I call it Part Number.

I don't want to do an auto FMS for this UDF in marketing document row when I select an item. However, I want to type in the Part Number (just like how we are able to type in the item code) in my marketing documents row and the details of the item master such as item code and item description will appear. Is this doable?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for the reply.

I can't use BP Catalog No. as the number of characters I have for Part Number is more than 20 characters.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply everyone.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joyce,

You can create udf on BP catalog number and enter the relevant data there and through fms, you can capture that data in the marketing document.

Thanks,

Joseph

former_member196081
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joyce,

You can use BP catlouge number for this.

For this go to Inventory module>>Item management>>Business partner Catlouge Number..

Now the document on which you want to show this part code ,open form setting and check the display BP Catlouge number

Thanks

Deepak Tyagi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joyce......

BP Catalog is a thing where you can map it but it should have to define BP master also. But if you use Barcode Field into the Item Master Data as Part No. then the moment you select item master it will display its barcode Field as its standard field of SAP and there is no need to have FMS.

But you will have the fix part no. for particular Item........

You can work it out.

Regards,

Rahul

Edited by: RAHUL MOUNDEKAR on Dec 14, 2010 4:05 PM

former_member312729
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joyce,

Better u can use BP Catalog number for your requirement.

Regards,

Balaji