cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UDF in documents lines that can be Change after adding the doc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

How can i create a UDF in documents lines that can be change after adding the doc? He need to mark some of the lines to already audit or not audit and the date of the action.

Kind Regards

Margarida

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It also depends on what documents you are wanting to add these comments to. On documents such as the A/R Invoice/ Delivery, and A/P Invoice/ Goods Receipt PO you cannot change the UDFs on the line item after the document is added (regardless of whether the document is closed). Sales Orders/ Quotes and Purchase Orders line item UDFs can be changed as long as the line hasn't been closed (or partially received/delivered/invoiced).

Hopefully that makes sense. I could give more of an explanation if I knew what documents you were wanting to add these line item comments to.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brent

I want to add the UDF in A/R Invoice.

Kind Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

A/R Invoice is related to financial. So it is not editable once the document has added.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

...but UDFs in the header (title) are editable after an invoice is added, in case you can make that work for you instead.

Heather

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you read this thread subject and from the first posting, the request is UDF in line level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Margaida......

Once target document has been punched for any of the marketing base document even though its partial you can not edit the row level field. Its SAP's standard behavior. You can get it done only by SDK......

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you use approval procedure for the documents?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

No, i need to edit and check some observations after a internal quality audit, by line. I need a comment field like there is in the head of documents.

Kind regards,

Margarida

Edited by: Margarida Pedroso on Dec 8, 2010 8:35 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

If they are not related to financial and not closed, it should be yes. Have you tried any on test environment?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Margarida,

What is your B1 version and PL?

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gordon

I'm using 8.8 SP00 PL16.

Couldo you be so kind to help me?

Kind regards