cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trigger points error message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all PP Gurus

I am trying to create rework order through trigger points.While confirmation in Co11n I am getting message as "ref operation set is not valid accortding the selection condition" what may be wrong?

Regards,

Rajaram.K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

pls ensure that Functions indicator is enabled and you have also enabled the Insert Reference Operation set indicator etc... in The Trigger Points screen and once these settings are correct , a pop up will appear now prompting you to enter the Group , Group counter and After Operation no. Where do you have problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have done all the settings as expalined by you.

When I am partially confirming my 0020 operation, ( i am entering re work order qty)message is also getting pop up (create order with reference and trigger point no is also appearing).When i am pressing enter ,system taking me to order creation screen .On this screen ref op set no is appearing along with the explained message.

Regards,

Rajaram.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajaram,

just a guess , pls try.

pls check whether the Order type( with which you are creating the rework order) allows you to use Ref oprn set in OPL8 .

ie , check whether 0 - No Routings or Ref oprn sets to be used is there in Routing Selection field.

Also , refer the detailed procedure posted by Mr.Nandakumar and check.

Edited by: sheik abdulla on Jun 27, 2008 5:32 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In opl8, i have taken routing selection as 3

Regards,

Rajaram.k

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184627
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajaram,

In transaction OPEB check for the selection ID if Ref operation set "S" is assigned with the respective tasklist usage Eg:1 & the status Eg:4

Regards,

Senthilkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Settings are available in OPEB.

Regards,

Rajaram.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Problem was with OPEB .I have wrongly assigned ID and sp.Now the problem is solved.Points rewarded accodingly.

Regards,

Rajaram.K