cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trigger point information

Former Member
0 Kudos

I use trigger point with manual selection when stasus is CNF.Every thing goes well, but due to the rework order generatets with out material (order type PP03),it is difficult to find the order later,

Can any body suggest me how I can find the reorder using the material /original order/trigger point.

I already tried coois but here i can only filter by order type .Please suggest me .........

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I want to learn details of syntaxes used to maintain object dependenies,logic and step wise procedure.

For your infomation I can create Super BOM and Routing and know how to write primary level dependencies,but I want learn in details.Please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Saha,

The rework order will be created with some order type ( which you give as parameters ) and you also know when that rework order created. In the COOIS report just give the order type of the rework order and the basic start date.

Also to different rework order created through trigger points from normal orders, system will show the line of rework order in a different color.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your ans ,But the my client have a hues no of rework order to handle and that is for many materials also,so by date they can not filter it out and by order type many order will apear

can I filter by trigger point ?

former_member1269942
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

when u enter to t code COOIS there is an slection criterial at the top

i.e. LIST select trigger point there and enter ur material plant and order type

regards

sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you can chek from trigger point selection you can get the orders

-ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Saha,

By using Trigger point as selection list you can see the list of orders to which the trigger is assigned and not the orders generated by trigger points.