cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are implementing travel management, we do not have saphr payroll in our company.

Can we implement travel?

Can we group it based on employee sub groups?

Can anyone please send any documents on travel.

Thanks, points will be awarded.

Regards,

Aishwarya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member197269
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ash,

HR master records are usually created and changed with mySAP ERP Personnel Management (HR). If you are not using mySAP ERP Personnel Management, you have to create the HR master records with the trip mini-master record.

This trip mini-master record includes the following data (HR infotypes):

 Organizational assignment

 Personal data

 Address

 Bank details

 Travel privileges

In this process, the travel expenses are to be paid from vendor’s accounts in Financial Accounting. No integration with the Human Resources (HR) component (and thus with Payroll) is required.

Hope this helps.

Pls assign poinst as way to say thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aishwarya,

We are in the process of implementing SAP Travel now as well and will gladly share what we have learned. Can you please tell what backend system (SAP Release ?) We are using R/3 4.7. Are you planning to use the ESS Business Package (portal) for the UI or developing your own? Since our backend is 4.7, we are unable to use the latest BP, so we are developing the UI on our own using Visual Composer. Are you familiar with this? Let me understand your planned landscape and I can point you to some documentation that I've found.

Thanks,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello John,

Can you tell me the process/ step to develop it our own. we are on SAP 4.7

Thanks

Genie