cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Management workflow WS20000050.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am using Travel Management workflow WS2000050. The workflow works fine in ourdev system But in PRD when the superior resends the work item back for corrections, in the traveller login, when the traveller tries to open the work item, it opens the Travel Expense screen instead of the Travel request which is up for correction.

Any idea ?

Your help is appreciated.

Regards

PN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether the right task is available in the step "Change Trip". Compare the task entered in your PRD with that of the task entered in your dev system. In my system i can see that the standard task TS20000189 is used for this purpose.

If the same tasks exists check whether the tasks point to the right business object method in both the systems. In my system the task points to BUS2089-CHANGEINTERACTIVE method. You can see this in transaction PFTC.

(You said its opening Travel expense form. I can see that this BO also contains certain methods for viewing standard travel expense forms. If you are using a custom task then there are chances that the task might be pointing to a wrong method)

Thanks,

Prasath N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prasath

Thanks for the reply. I checked in my system and the task entered in PRD is TS20000189 and it points to BUS2089-CHANGEINTERACTIVE method in both PRD and DEV. Am not sure why is it creating ths problem.

WE had one issue where in the Agent assignment for this TASK was not transferred to PRD and the same was transported later in a seperate transport request. Can this have to do any thing with the issue ?

Regards

PN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this Note:370687. Looks like your problem.

<b>Symptom</b>

You would like to use the standard workflow WS20000050 'Approve travel request' with the travel request of Transaction TRIP.The following errors occur:

• If the travel request is approved in the workflow (or in Transaction PR05), the status in the overview of Transaction TRIP stays 'Request recorded' (only in Release 4.6C);

<b> * If the travel request is changed by the receiver of the workflow, Transaction PR05 is called up instead of Transaction TRIP;</b>

• If a generated travel request is changed with Transaction TRIP, the system triggers no 'Changed' event;

• If an approved travel request is changed with Transaction TRIP, the status of the travel request is not reset (only Release 4.6B);

• If an approved travel request is changed with Transaction PR05, the status of the travel request in Tansactin TRIP is not reset (only Release 4.6C);

• Events are triggered several times when you save the travel request;