cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transprt request released in incorrect sequence...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guy's,

Plz do let me know if i have released the transport request in incorrect sequence.

EXp xxxxxx520 and xxxxxx523 are the two transport request's in which i have to release xxxxx520 first and then 523 but by mistake if i have released 523 first and then 520 then wt would be the consequences....

Thanks In advance.

Edited by: cool blossom rishu on Sep 14, 2011 10:42 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

seg_hr_it
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi guy!

I think this question you should ask in Basic part not HCM But actually as far as I know, the important is TR will be moved to new system in correct order.There are no problem in your case because u can release successfully, just u must remember move in order. However next time please be more careful.

Regards!

Woody.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Releasing transport request in zig zag sequence cannot be a problem, ask basis team to move it further.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As minhnt says, the order you release them isn't important as long as they release successfully; it is the order that they get imported into the target system that matters.

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope nothing will happen. But if u transport it in order, you will not forget to transport any request.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

There are 2 ways to rectify this problem.

1. Re transport the request and while importing overwrite the existing transports.

2. Create the new transport and copy the existing details to new request.

This will solve the problems for sure.