cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transport organizational structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru,

I created an organizational structure in development and I transported it in quality but when I create a CID to link to this structure, the system give me the following message" Position not available" but in PPOSE I see the position

COuld you help me?

Thanks

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

swapnil_takte
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to upload your Organizational Structure and Position through LSMW or BDC in each and every Server. Like Dev, QAS and PRD.

Regard

Swapnil

Former Member
0 Kudos

The reason is that the data relating to position, job codes and Org Units will not be in PA tables hence you will have to run this report.

Swapnil,

He can already see the structure in PPOSE in QA as he has transported it from DVL but the data might not be available in relevant PA tables hence the error.

Raf,

Please let us know if the query has been solved or if it still persists.

Cheers

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

i run the report but in PPOSE I continue to see the code of personnel number without master data. In other words, If I click on person, the system give me message "Personnel number does not exist"

Thanks in advance

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check for your position if a person assignment is made using PO13. Check if relation A 008 exists between your position and CID.

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

in PO13 the relationship between Position and Personnel number exist but if I want to change the end validity date, the system give me the message "personnel number does not exist".

My opinion is that during the transport, the relationship between personnel number and position are lose.

Is there any program for re-organize the HR tables?

Thanks

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Run the report RHCHECKRELATIONS through se38.

Go through the documentation before running it. Also dont select DIRECT DELETE in the begnning.

Study documentation before executing.

This is what I understand from your problem.

You have create the position or org unit in Development and while testing you have assigned these to a person.

so for your position there is a holder relationship A 008 in IT 1001.

Now you have moved the transport to QA and you can see this relationship but the test employee doesn't exist in QA, right?

then use the report RHCHECKRELATIONS with plan version , object type = S and the position

cheers

Ajay

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to table through V_T77S0 - go to field TRSP CORR and remove x. and try it.

Regards,

SAPUUSER

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are trying to assign this position to a person in IT 0001 then

Run the report RHINTE10 with object type S and object ID = Your position number and then check.

I didn't understand what you mean by CID?

cheers

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

I'm sorry. For me CID is personnel number

If I want create it, the system give the message described above

Thanks

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

In your quality run the report RHINTE10 with object type S and object ID = Your position number and then check.

Make sure you remove the tick mark from the TEST tick box.

cheers

Ajay