Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport Menu From LPD_CUST

former_member455376
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a menu for ESS application based on ehp5 and I want to transport the changes to my QA system for testing. But the only option I get for transport is to manually go inside the menu and then select the transport option. On selection of transport option it asks for the package (here I give my zxxx package) and then click ok. Now I get the error that

SAP object DOCT LDC10  O000001 cannot be assigned to package zxxx”

The menu details are as follows:
Role =  ZESS
Instance = Menu
Namespace = <blank>
Lanchpad Type = FPM_UIBB

Please help on the Issue.

Regards,

Rutvik Shah

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This problem has already been reported several times, so you should be able to find the solution by searching the forum 😉

Anyway, when creating a new launchpad, you should create it in a Z* namespace (use the name of the Z package you're working in).

If the launchpad is created in a Z namespace, it will be transportable.

To delete the launchpad you created outside the Z namespace, you need to have the parameter LPD_EXPERT set to value 'XX' for your user. If you have this parameter, delete the launchpad and enter $TMP as package when asked.

See also http://scn.sap.com/thread/3160850 for instance.

Good luck,

Julien

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Rutviz,

While creating a menu dont leave the namespace blank, just give any z name to it, then it will allow you to transport.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member455376
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for Reply.

As Per dicussion delete the launchpads with the wrong namespace i need

to set the set/get parameter LPD_EXPERT with value XX.

but i don't know how to set/get parameter so please tell me how to set/get parameter.

Thanks & Regards,

Rutvik Shah

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I said, you need to set this parameter in the user master record (transaction SU01, tab "parameter").

Regards,

Julien

Former Member
0 Kudos

To set the parameters for the user, go to SU01. Enter the user id and then edit. There you can see the tab parameters. Under the parameters tab enter the LPD_EXPERT with value XX.

Once you add the above parameter, you can see the custom versions separated from the standard version. Try to delete the custom version for which you have mentioned the wrong namespace.

BR,

Balajii