cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring Time Sheet Data to Controlling/Financial Module

Former Member
0 Kudos

All:

I have an issue I am entering data via CAT2 and have supplied a receiver cost center, using wage type MI10 and entered times 8 hours per day. I have entered salary data into the basic pay via Personnel Management. I have approved the time sheet data but it appears that it is only relevant for transfer to the HR module and not the CO module. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am attempting to use these modules to record actual hours worked and associated wage rates then post entries to CO for reporting.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I figured this out there is some high level configuration steps in the data setup profile that were missing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to defualt this activity type you can defualt in IT0315 which will automatically bring the value on the Cats time sheet screen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry I wasn't clear it appears that it is not available for transfer to controlling. It appears it is only building the data structures for transfer in HR and not CO. I get the message "No data for transfer" it appears once I approve the time sheet data it creates intermediate structures/table for transferring to other modules and is only creating the structure/table for HR. I can successfully transfer data to HR but not CO. What data on the time sheet entry triggers it to build the CO structures/tables.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you using activity types on the time sheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Make sure of Activity type in the timesheet. Tranfering to CO, you have to use cat7 and after that check in CATSCO database table.

Thanks & Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see the field Activity Type when I use the data browser and Activity Types show up when I use F4 on this field. I don't see where I can enter this in CAT2. I checked config. and the field isn't suppressed. Any help would be appreciated. Is this related to the Attendance Type field AA Type?

former_member207885
Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you want to know how to transfer data to CO?

If so please use CATA transaction and chose controlling check box.