cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfering Extra Amount through EBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi........gurus,

i have one doubt regarding payment transfer through EBS.

Ex: Actually we are transfer payment to vendors 6500. but we transferred to 6800, It means Extra amount transferred.

So, how can we rectify this problem.........can anyone suggest of this problem.

thanks in advance

regards.

maniankarao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

your question is not very clear. by as per my understanding, you have a liability of 6500 but made a payment of 6800.

if that is the case, generate batch input for this entry, and in sm37 during processing post the balance amount through charge off diff.

Let me knw if this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.......vasu

first of all thanks for reply....

coming to my question was what u expected. But i confusing of your answer, we paid means transferring extra payment of invoice. How we will claim of extra amount from my vendor.

And coming to your answer, once your transferred amount how we will changes do in Batch input session?

thanks in advance

regards

maniankarao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

1. I hope your vendor liability is 6500 and you made payment of 6800.

2. Now when processing EBS through batch input foreground method, select 6800 and 6500 and post the difference of 300 to the vendor account as a receivable item.

3. Now the vendor account will show a debit of 300. Ask your vendor to refund the amount or adjust in future payments to that vendor.

4. When you are processing EBS there is option to post the difference (300) to any other GL or vendor account.

Regds