cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer (Sloc) in MMBE

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have seen Material stock throug MMBE , I have found some qty in Transfer (Sloc). Now I want to find out which is the doument no. of this qty.

But when I try through Materials Movement all document dispaly instead of this particular one. Kindly guide us if I want to see particula this Transfer (Sloc) qty document no. is there any tcode.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member

I guess you should look for movement type 313 only.

From MMBE, try the option "matreial movements". This may be of some help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply

Materials Movment have captured all document no., I want only particular transfer qty. document no.

Regards

Piyush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for efforts , But I not get perfact answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Go to MMBE, put curser on the quantity which is under Transfer (Sloc) column.

Goto Environments - click on the MATERIAL MOVEMENTS

then system will dipslay all the material document numbers along with the movement type, which are related to the qty under Transfer (Sloc) column.

Regards

KRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

there is a draw back also for 313 & 315 mvts,

example

you have two 313 mvt documents with 10qtys and posted on different dates,

if you do the 315 mvt document later on,

there is no rerence for which 313 document , u received the qty through 315 mvt,

so, please check in this also,

regards

chenna

Edited by: lakshmi reddy on Oct 27, 2010 12:44 PM

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As it was said earlier at MMBE it is not possible to provide the qty as bifurcation of each moment. MMBE considers all moments like issues and receipts and provide the net qty avaiable.No other t code in std sap will provide this fality. But however you can go to moments from MMBE screen it self so that you down load the moments to an excel and make a comparisopn that from which moment howmuch qty has come in and gone out for a storage location.If not the documents archived, sum in the xcel shows the net.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Chk MB5T..

Regards

GK.

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MB51

Former Member
0 Kudos

MB51 also display all doument no. , I want specific document no. , those qty which is in Transfer(sloc).

Thanks

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

there is usually no 1:1 relation of a stock in MMBE to a movement. the stock shown in MMBE can be the total of several movements.

You have to find this movement yourself. you do this in MB51. Enter material, plant and storage location as minimum, add the movement type if you know it.

I guess it is a movement starting with a 3*