cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer file from AL11(File Directory) to FTP Server_Bank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

1) I need to transfer the XML file generated from F110 and DMEE to Bank server please help me out how many folder are required to create in AL11 directory

2) Its will be helpful if the anyone will provide the SAP Best practice structure to flow file from directory to Bank FTP

Best regards

SP

View Entire Topic
ricardo_bellashermida
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP has a solution specifical to this issue called Bank comunication management. This is the help explanation of it:

Bank Communication Management - SAP Library

In our company, we send the files to the banks using the web of each bank.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply Ricardo BCM functionality is totally different functionality , my question was let me put in your way once Batch is generated from BCM it will go to AL11 Directory , so in AL 11 directory we need to create a folder so question was how many folder need to be created and their after how files will go to Bank FTP server

Best Regards

Satya

krishnakishore_gaddam
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satyendra,

You can create one folder in any of your FI outbound payment file folders(specific to bank payments). For example if it is a payment file to BOA(Bank of America) you can create on folder within your AL11 under the path /usr/sap/public/payments/boa. You can create the folder with the help of BASIS team.

again the above path is specific to your SAP client it may not be the same in every case.

About your query on 'How it will go to FTP server': Take help of your SAP PI(Process Integration) team or Middleware Team or any system administration(Unix, Linux. etc.,) to move the payment files from AL11 to Destination FTP server.

Regards,

Krishna Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

thanks for your response , so Bank wise folder should be created i have 18 house bank and each bank has three bank ID (18*3=54) or only one folder is sufficient (their should be check to transfer correct file to correct bank) and also what about the file which is send back to us by bank due to rejection  

Regards

Satya