cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Consignment Stock?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to be to transfer consignment stock from one dealer to another.

We currently have dealers that will be separating their consignment stock to several locations physically and electronically.

How to do this??

Thanks,

Sen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How are you procurement the consignment stock..? If you purchasing material from a consignment vendor through purchase orders and you would like to ship this consignment stock to some other vendor then you can change the delivery address in the purchase order.

OR

You can also create a new address by using the transaction transaction code MEAN. After creating this address you can use this in the purchase order in the delivery addres tab.

I hope this would resolve your problem. If it resolve dont forgewt to award me the points

Cheers

Umakanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are not procuring consignment stock. It is relevant SD....

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

MB11 632 movement (no special stock indicator) to an IM SLoc to move stock from Customer Consignment.

then

MB11 631 movement (no special stock indicator) from the IM SLoc to move stock to new Customer Consignment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I am also facing the same problem, how to transfer customer consignment stock from one special stock partner to another.

regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

So this is SD, Customer consignmnet stock.. you might have to movet he stock to unrestricted first and use a 631 to transfer it in to a different customer's consignment stock..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sen,

I probably do not understand you question correctly, What do you mean by changing the dealer.

You can transfer the consignment stock in storage location 1 to unrestricted stock in ssto. location 1 followed by a normal stock transfer to unrestricted stock in st.location 2 and in to teh consignment stock in st. loc 2. This way you know its not valuated and teh special stock indicator K remains.

If however you state that the quantity is being split between two vendors although teh stock remains in the same place.. you'd need to walk backward, reverse the GR and edit the PO assuming thats how you received teh stock initially in to the St.location and enter a new PO or GR with the new vendor for teh remaining stock.

Edited by: Pavan Kumar on Feb 5, 2008 1:51 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Basically, we need to move stock from one customer (consignment) stock to another customer (consignment) location within the same plant. Can you please explain how to do this?

Thanks