Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction OWML - unable to change Lifo / Fifo Settings

carsten_klatt
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Collegues,

i actually want to activate the setting LIFO valuation at valuation level "valuation area", but the options for Life / Fifo are all grey and can not be changed. Can someone give me a hint, how to get the settings modifiable? The System is ECC6.0.

Thanks a lot in advance

Best regards

Carsten Klatt

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi colleagues,

the settings can't simply be changed as a table conversion is required for that. Note 192664 describes the current state, i.e. report RMLIFO44 (Transaction MRLH) is currently available in standard that can be used as a copy template only.

The possibiility of a standard report to be shipped is curently under investigation.

Kind regards

Winfried

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Greta
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Transaction OMWL shows the buttons change the LIFO valuation level as inactive, as long as there are data records in the system, which refer to the LIFO valuation area in their record key.

Regards,

Greta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the T-code is OMWL.

If the valuation level is comp. code or valuation area for FIFO/LIFO is determined by the settings in "logistics general" (T-code OX14).

best regards, Christian

carsten_klatt
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

thanks a lot for the fast answer, but also in OX14 the option is grey.

The message says "The valuation level cannot be maintained (already defined)"

and i should have at "look in Introduction to Materials Management, Valuation Areas".

This is from my point of view exactly the transaction i entered (OX14).

Any idea how to solve this?

Thanks a lot in advance

Best regards

Carsten Klatt

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

OX14 is one of the first settings made when a new SAP-system is created. This can't be changed later on.

But, apart from that, the LIFO / FIFO settings will work for both valuation levels...

Best regards, Christian

carsten_klatt
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yes but how to set LIFO to company code valuation now?