Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction KBS in OBYC

adrian_pardavila
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello to everyone,

I am changing the old general accounting plan for the new general accounting plan in a company.

Then in the transaction OBYC there are transaction KBS where i need to change one account , 765000 and add the new one 606000.

But it hasn´t got the flag account determination, and i dont know where can i change it. I know that it is the place to change the account cos when i Display a document ( FI document ) i select the layout with transaction and appear KBS with the account 765000.

Anyone can help me??

Many thanx

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot assign KBS transaction/event key to an account. You can assign G/L in OKB9 t.code with your co.code.

For morecheck the links:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/12/1a39516e36d1118b3f0060b03ca329/content.htm

Regards,

Biju K

adrian_pardavila
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanx for Reply,

But i dont understand one thing.. IT account 765000 appear automatic in MIGO. And the transaction OKB9 is to assign cost center to account..

or are something that i dont know about it transaction??

Thank you

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes , UR rt. Your Purchase Order must be a account assigned and you can see cost center in the PO.The G/L account( Cost element) 765000 which have default cost object as cos center. Here in OKB9 t.code, you have asisgnment of G/L account, Cost center with your company code.

When you do GR, you will have:

IT account A/C: Dr

GR/IR A/C: Cr

Regards,

Biju K

Answers (0)