cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Training & Event management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to book attendance for a business event via transaction code PV00, while clicking the book button am getting a message select a business event.

Pls help to resolve this.

Regards,

Garima

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

chetan13
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Garima

The reason for getting this error is that you need to fill

Business event type and Person, so that the event should appear under 'business event catalog' where you can select business event.

E i.e. event should have relationship of A020 with D i.e. event type in HRP1001 table. Then only it is possible.

For more details : refer my reply in >

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3209938

Thanks

Chetan

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have created a Business Event (type E object), you should be able to book Participants (type P objects) into it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have created a Business Event (type E object), you should be able to book Participants (type P objects) into it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to create Business Event Type Since you haven't created. The system is showing a message to select a business event. If you create a Business Event Type it will show the following screen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Business Event is created :

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are trying to book a person against a business event type which is not possible. You can prebook persons against the business event type if no events are available.

You need to create business event first with specific dates.

Then you can book a person against that event.

If you follow the steps  you should be able to book correctly.