cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TR did not create TO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Good Afternoon, I just would like to inquire about our issue on Auto TO creation. The OMKX has already been defined in the config.

We had a transaction of transferring material using 311 movement type. Why is that when we transacted it, some materials did not generate an Auto TO? I used 1 material to test in ER0 but Auto TO was created automatically.

I have the following questions:

1. What are the areas that we need to check assuming that the configuration was completely set-up in WM module.

We are new in this module and we are having a hard time checking our problems why some TRs do not automatically

create TO not only in 311 but also in 101 and 261.

2. We have transacted MIGO_Transfer Posting with 311 movement type. I noticed that inside the TR in LB03, there is a

312- Stckplcmnt movement type which I believe triggers the Auto TO because this movement type belongs in OMKX as "A".

Is that a SAP standard set-up that 312 was posted instead of 311 also?

Please help to throw some light into this issue.

Thanks,

Eln

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check where you have stock , if stock is in the interim storage types , auto type would not pick it .

Try and run RLAUTA10 (se38) in the background , it should convert TRs to TOs for the materials with stock in bins and show errors for the once which have problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check where you have stock , if stock is in the interim storage types , auto type would not pick it .

> Try and run RLAUTA10 (se38) in the background , it should convert TRs to TOs for the materials with stock in bins and show errors for the once which have problem.

To add to that...

Not only must the stock be in the correct storage types (the ones you have configured for the search) but you must also have stock in the correct status. WM uses differnet movement types for different status material.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please can you refer to SAP KBA 1584522 which gives some tips on finding out why the automatic TO creation is not working. Please also ensure that you have mail alert configured (T321-MAILK should be set). If this is set and auto TO creation fails, the user should be alerted to the fact that the TO was not created and also the reason why. If you are getting mail alerts, what is the error that you are seeing in the mail alert?

Regards,

Sinéad Curran