cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total Entered Qty Exeeds Approved Qty_ Material Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Kindly help to resolve the following error message.

Material/Plant/Sloc 3000005961/1100/WH01>>> Total Entered Qty Exeeds Approved Qty:221.000

Message no. ZMM000

PO Quantity u2013 221

GRN Quantity - 222.3

While issuing, I have entered the GRN Qty (222.3), but system wonu2019t allow this qty.

Which Qty we have to use PO Qty? or GRN Qty? else give any procedure to do this.

Regards,

A.Elayaraja

Moderator message: Locked. Reason: Developments in your system are not known by users who have no access to it. Please contact your application maintenance team in case of such issues.

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Feb 11, 2012 3:04 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

If in vendor bill 222.3 qty and you are paying for 222.3 qty then you can do MIGO for 222.3

but as per Po your qty is 221 and its approval qty.

IF Migo qty more than Po qty then there might be some authorization for special person to do goods issue,not every one will do it

Regards

kailas Ugale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, But I was using admin login. Even though this error message comming

tejyadav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It has nothing to do with which login you are using, It is mapped with the transactions.

tejyadav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

PO Quantity u2013 221

GRN Quantity - 222.3

While issuing, I have entered the GRN Qty (222.3), but system wonu2019t allow this qty.

Which Qty we have to use PO Qty? or GRN Qty? else give any procedure to do this.

Use PO quantity 221 & try, Procedure is set by your developer, you should ask your Abaper for the logic used for the throwing this Z error.

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Message no. ZMM000

this not Sap stander message, this your won custom Z message and you have to find out logic behind this

our logic can not help you ,although our logic resolve this ,may your business will get effect

better check with ABAp consultant logic for this message and get resolved

Regards

Kailas Ugale

Edited by: kailasugale on Feb 11, 2012 2:39 PM