Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tool for managing tickets from client

deepa_khatri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

My Client has implemented SAP in June 2013.And soon after go live they have outsourced 100% work to some agency.

Now problem is that that agency dont have any tool to manage the requests which they are getting from the cleint to process in SAP.

All the Accounts payable ,Gl enteries,PO,GR,MIRO all these kind of transactions that outourced agency is doing.They are getting emails in oulook from the client saying  "please process PO" with attached details,likewise for all other processes.

Using outlook is littele wierd because its big team of 50 people.If 50 people will use one oulook then that will hamer the efficiency and effect SLA's.

Can anybody suggest some local tool to be used by this agency so that they perform in a better way.

Solution Manager and HPQC are not perfect fir for this kind of scenario.

Awaiting for the replies.

Regards,

DS

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepa

You  can suggest to use BMC Tool-Remedy ,  the user can raise the issue/problem based on each module wise and track easily -start to resolve date & time, status,who is the owner etc and future references.This is user friendly and best tool almost same features  like SAP Solution Manager.

Maalik

deepa_khatri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for the reply.

Can you please send me the user manual or some screen shots so that i will get better understanding of this tool.My email id is deepa2111@gmail.com.

Thanks

Deepa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepa

Appreciate your interest.

I do not have any ready reference screen shots on this, as i have used this-BMC-Remedy tool 4 years back,which is a customer Document, follow the customer document security/secrecy  concept..

Tx

maalik