cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tolerance limit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mate

where to specify tolerance limit for tolerance key assigned to corresponding company code.

cheers

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What tolerances do you mean?

Invoice tolerances? If so these are not controlled in this way, you have tolerances by company code and tolerances by tolerance group (vendor specific tolerances) but there are no "company code tolernace group" tolerances?

Perhaps I have misunderstood your question?

What are you trying to achieve?

Steve B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mate

Thnx for the reply

i meant setting the tolerance limit for the tolerance keys that are assigned to company code.

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

and yes its for invoice

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There aren't any.

The settings are by Company coed (not tolerenace group) or by user tolerance group (vendor specific).

The tolerances are set for each company code and so the tolerance group plays no part in the tolerances.

Steve B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you mean the tolerance group for users?

This is in the SPRO Materials Management > Logistics invoice verification > Authorisation management > Define Tolerance groups

But these are linked to a user within a company code (although leaving it blank means all users in that company code).

Is this what you meant?

Steve B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mate

When processing invoice,system checks each item for variances between the P.O ,invoice and and possibly GR. the types of variances are defined in tolerance keys.

how to define limits for these keys

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

that is a different question.

These are set by company code and the settings are in Spro MM > Logistics invoice verification > Invoice Block > Set tolerance limits.

Check out the settings that are there for company code 0001 and use these as a base to copy from for the new company codes/

Steve B

Former Member
0 Kudos

pinned it at last mate

Thank you and thanks for glued on this question for a while,This is my question right from the begining,sorry if i haven't explained the question properly at the begining.

Keep up ur pace mate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No problem whatsoever.

Don't worry about any misunderstandings it was not your fault.

Glad to have helped.

Steve B

Answers (0)