cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tolerance Limit in Percentage at MIRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to set the MIRO Tolerance Limit of 5% from the IV amount. I want to use by OMR6 not by vendor specific. I've set the check limit settings in Tolerance Key PP and DQ, but it's not working.

Can anybody help me on the steps to be done?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

tolerance key PP works for item level, to test the same you must change the amount at item level in line item of MIRO (with ref to PO). It must give you message no M8 082, if it is giving warning message, convert it to error in OBA5.

Thanks

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You r set the limits with particular tolerances, At the time posting system allows the variances and if qty and Price variance beyond the limit,at the time of posting systems blocks the invoice .

U can see The particular Blocked Invoice Through T code MRBR.From there u can release the invoice ,then Fi people will Clear the invoice Document through Conventinol Invoice verification to the particular vendor.

If u have any dubt let me Know

Bye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anybody explain to me specifically which Tolerance Key should i use? I've set for both DQ and PP, check the limit bos for upper and lower, insert the %, but still not working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In OMR6 for the company code select the tolerance key PP and display. In this check the check lower limit and upper limit and again in percentage in this tolerance limit percentage check. and enter percentage. It will work

Same for DQ

Regards,

Raman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, I choose the button for Check Limit.

This is the actual scenario.

1. The PO amount is USD10 for 1qty= total USD10.

There's also planned delivery cost 5% from the original total amount 5% * USD10= USD0.50.

Giving the total PO of USD10.50

2. MIGO:GRN 1qty

3. MIRO

The IV is based on GR: 1qty, amount USD10 plus the planned cost giving the total of USD10.50.

But, I want to set tolerance limit as 5% in MIRO, meaning it should allow me to post maximum for USD11.025.Now its only allowing to post for amount USD10.50.

Currently settings in PP and DQ not applicable.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I think you are almost there and must have just missed to tick the check limit option. As you are maintaining the limits in % please check that in upper and lower limits the check limit tick is there otheriwse system wont consider even you have mentioned the % amount.

Hope it helps

dont forget the give points if it helps

sachin