cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To Transfer the quota values on beginning of the year/Hiring date of an employee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP'ers,

Please help me to configure the following scenario for my clientrequirement,

We have Annual Quota leave of 20 days for all the employees in the enterprise, but i need to entitle all the 20 days in the beginning of the year i.e 01-jan-XXXX. And if the employee joining after 01-Jan-XXXX, then pro-rate calculation should be entitled.

Please help me, whether this can be done through configuration or through Schema by defining a new rule in the previous day processing.

Thanks in Advance. Kindly help me to resolve it as soon as,

Thanks

Prabhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

This can be easily handled through the configuration itself. Make the configuration in such a way that maintain the base entitlements as 20 for annual quota leave in table V_T559E.

Then maintain the reduction rule in T559M  as shown below,

Include this reduction rule and base entitlement in the generation rule in table V_T559L.Hope this solves the issue.

Regards,

Mithun K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mithun,

I need the accrual should be happen on year beginning.

Regards,

Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

Whether you are using positive or negative time management and which schema you are using. In case if you want to allocate the quota on Jan 1st please maintain the entry in the table V_T559D .

Maintain the validity and deduction interval as Calendar start and end. Hope this solves the issue.

Regards,

Mithun k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mithun,

Thanks for the response.

The validity period is that up-to what period the quota accrual is to be  valid and deduction validity is a period up-to which the quota can be deducted for a leave type.

But my question is how to make the total value(For my case Annual leave is 20 for a year and based on pro rated.) of a quota to be transfer on the first evaluation of a calendar year.i.e is on 1st Jan of every year(Or if his hiring date is mid of the year, from the hiring date the pro rated value to be transfer).

Is this possible on configuration?

Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

Yeah that's what i am saying maintain the following entries ,

1. Base entitlement - Calendar Year (20 days).

2. Validity and Deduction interval - Calendar Year.

3. Reduction rule.

4. Generation rule - Accrual period (Calendar year) .

Then generate the quota whichever schema you are using the system will generate the quota from Jan 1st and also will pro rate based upon the joining date of new employees,

Regards,

Mithun k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mithun,

I tried, but still the quota accrual happening on the year end.

I need the accrual should be happen on 1st of January and every year so on.

Thanks,

Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why not maintain a custom Date type and maintain the record in 0041 as 01/01 and assign the date type in transfer time date type field?