cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TO Source Bin Created from the Cancellation of Material Doc

0 Kudos

When cancelling a goods receipt material document, the resulting transfer order proposes a source bin different than the bin the material was initially placed in with the original transfer order. The bin proposed can be changed, but would like for it to default to the original bin.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mitch,

As I understand you are processing a TO from a TR that was created when you cancelled the GR (I mean no autom TO is in use in this case). So we can speak about resulting TR since you cannot change source bin in 'resulting TO'.

In SAP you cannot cancel a TO except TO for delivery (please check SAP help). So, I think your TR that was created as a consequence of GR-cancellation offers the source bin based on your master data / customizing settings (search strategy) and there's no link between the 'original' and the new TO.

So, you cannot expect SAP to offer the same bin as source bin unless your settings would make it possible.

When you cancel the material document (in MBST or in MIGO) it doesn't cancel the 'belonging' TO.

BR

Csaba

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Thank you for your prompt reply.