cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To close the unclosed production orders without imbalancing with invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MRP Experts,

I want solution for following situation.

Mrp was not implemeted during software implementation.

Now we need to implement.

But since manual production entry was not done according to invoice there is no link between them.

At present i have unclosed production orders which was actually manually closed and at present if i try to close it it might show imbalance during the mrp implementation with respect to mismatch in date.

Please give me some suggestions to close the unclosed production orders without imbalancing

Thanks and regards,

Tejaswini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member335796
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once the production order is active then only these orders will be considered for MRP.

So, you go with setting the System Status of the Orders with TECO.

Select your Orders and in the Transaction: COHV you can do the Mass processing for TECO.

TECO status will not look for production order settlement etc..

You enter the demand and execute MRP..

Planned orders will be genearted, convert them to Prod. Orders work on those orders..

But it is same as having prod. orders earlier to MRP or Creating fresh production orders..

System will calculate the Net requirements first in the MRP, so ther will not be inconsistencies..

Revert for further discussion..

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Thanks for your immediate response i really appriciate...

My concern about mrp is how can i link that to invoice without any isue with dates.

Since the planning is done irrespective of the invoice.

Since earlier that was manual closing i am not able to link particular production for repective invoice.

Thanks and Regards,

Tejaswini

former_member335796
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please clarify the following:

Which Planning Strategy you are going to have for your FG?

If it is MTO, then it is difficult..

Otherwise (With Make to stock), system will look into the Fixed Receipts (your already existing Production Orders) while running the MRP.

Suppose your requirement for FG is 100 PC.

Now there is a Prod. Order for 40 PC.

Then system will create Planned Order for 60 PC, you can convert this Planned order and Proceed with the Order execution..

Hope this clarifies..

Regards,

Siva