Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timesheet Delegation Not Working

winnee_yau
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Expert,

There is an issue with the timesheet approval in My inbox app that I can't seem to figure out.

Basically, User A has set up a Planned timesheet delegation for user B, but the list of time entries is not showing in User B's inbox, as shown in attached.

It is showing the message as shown in red box.

"The time data entered in the Cross-Application Time Sheet is ready for approval.

Execute the work item to approve or reject the data"

Appreciate if you have an idea on this.

Thanks and Regards,
Win Nee

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Brendan_Ward
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Win Nee,

You can use CDS views I_TIMESHEETRECORD and I_WORKFLOWRECIPIENTS to double check whose Inbox a timesheet entry is in. Use I_TIMESHEETRECORD to find the timesheet records you are interested in and field WORKFLOWTASKINTERNALID to join with I_WORKFLOWRECIPIENTS to see the Approver (or create a Custom CDS View to join the two views).

https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_S4HANA_CLOUD/0bebd08dffca45afa67b1f751199afd0/05887e28002e491690ca6404... contains details of CDS views I_TIMESHEETRECORD

If User B is the correct approver and they have the correct authorizations to approve/reject (Business CatalogSAP_HCM_BC_TS_WIAPPROVE_PC) then please create a SAP Support incident so we can analyse further.

Best Regards,

Brendan

Stephen_Ward
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Win Nee,

We helped you to accept the answer since there were no updates after 7 days.

You can unaccept it anytime if you have further questions.

Best Regards,

Stephen,

Answers (0)