I have some questions regarding Time wage types ,hope I will get the answers from the experts.
1. Do we need to create separate Wage types for each and every Absence and Attendance type .
2. Do we need to link Time types or Time events to Wage types, I mean, any where in any scheme or rule or in IMG to Absence and attendance calculation during Time evaluation or payroll run.
3. Time wage types will carry only units ? how they are calculated.
4. If we give some hours in IT2010 (ex. over time) against some Time wage type how this is calculated in payroll i.e in to amount.
5. <b>where and how Time wage types are linked to payroll wage types, I mean in which schema and in which rule</b>.
If any one have any Time config document please send it on my ID : email@example.com, it will be highly appreciable.
Thanks for all the help in advance
check in XT00 subschema in the function ZLIT which integrates Time wage types to Payroll
Reg calculation part, maintain entry in V_512W_B for the wage ty[e to be valuated either 150 or 200 % based on the hourly rate... how many times extra u want to pay..
Reg Units in time wage types. they genrally carry number either in days/hours..
Reg Linking of time wage types check As If Principle in the absences node of the recpective payroll settings..
It depends on the requirement. if u want to have different wage type for different abs types u can have.. normally its better so that u can differentiate easily and usefull for reporting purposes...
hope it clears ..