cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Wage Type Selection Rules

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

I am fairly new at configuring the system for Time Management.

We are working on ECC6.0

I have created a new attendance code for Overtime @1.0x along with a new processing type linked to the Wage Type (WT) via T510S. I did this by copying from another WT for Overtime at 1.5x and then modified accordingly. This is working well and generating the appropiate hours and WT for Overtime @ 1.0x to the ZL table in the B2 cluster.

My problem is that it is also generating another WT for Overtime @1.5x for the same time pairs.

Can anyone tell me where I should look to see why it is also creating this additional WT and how I can eliminate this from being generated.

Tks for your help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member207885
Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the details of the wagetype selection in table 510S.If you double click on OT@1.0 ,you have to make sure that only the new processing type is mentioned in the valid processing type section and remove the other processing types like M.

And also click on OT @1.5 and check the valid processing types and check whether the new processing type is mentioned there and remove it if it is there.Only M should be there(if you are using Processing type M for OT 1.5 in your org).

I guess when you copied the the wage type you forgot to change the valid processign types.

Hope this helps .Please let me know if you need more clarification.

Good Luck!

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may also like to see the T555Y table and see the links between the processing type / time type pairs.

Hope this helps,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Judith,

I think the problem is with generation table V_t510s....

Check the conditions properly, run time evaluation then check "SELECT TIME WAGETYPES, in this section check how system is reading rules...

Generally, system will generate wagetypes when conditions are met. You need to check wagetype grouping and conditions..like dws groupings, daytypes etcc..,,

check this and let me know if you get some clue...

Edited by: SAPHRBOY on Aug 12, 2008 7:42 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Judith,

Difficult to tell exactly without seeing the log.

Seems you have followed the right approach. I guess in some rule its reading the Overtime time 'Time Type' twice and generating that.

To begin with check in the Time Evaluation log

in the log tree Go to node 'Compensate overtime wage type'

Check process IT - Processing - OT table of rule TC40

With Regards

Shyam