cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time tickets & confirmation slip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Can anyone provide an exact explanation of what time tickets and confirmation slips are?

Actually I found in a forum definition of time ticket but didn't find anything explaining confirmation ticket. Hence, I'm sorry for creating this discussion.

Thanks in advance!

View Entire Topic
UmeshMali4994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ali,

Time ticket and Confirmation both are the soft floor printing activities,

Time tickets: Time tickets are only printed for operations where indicated to by the control key. The number of time tickets specified per operation is then printed for each manual worker involved with the order. The worker records on the ticket the time that was required to perform the operation. (Just kind of notification to worker to perform the operation)

Confirmation slip: The employee responsible enters the technical report and, where necessary, relevant measurement and/or counter readings on the completion confirmation slip. ( After completing the operation confirm  the operation result on slip)

I hope this information help to you,,

Regards

Umesh Mali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh!

Thank you o lot for your very useful answer!

just to be clear...am I right that both of this objects are being manually filled with the proper information by some worker?

where can I define that operation should have a control key and confirmation slip?

UmeshMali4994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ali,

Time ticket and confirmation slip

Following setting you should maintained

Enter the Time ticket using the  T-Code : CO11N,

1. Control key OP00/OP67

for Time ticket and confirmation slip printing, you should select the Time ticket and Print confirmation (For confirmation slip) indicator with Print indicator for printing the shop floor printing.

Same control key assign to operation in routing.

For time ticket tic and confirmation slip
OPK8 setting:

LV01 – Time ticket

Form: PSFC_STD_LAYOUT

Print Program: PSFCTIME

LV02-Confirmation slip

Form: PSFC_STD_LAYOUT

Print program: PSFCCONF

In work center Default value tab, maintain No. confirm slips/Time ticket as 1 or greater than 1 (to default into production order) or directly maintain it in the order.

During print using T-code CO04N,

I hope this information helpful to you..

Regards

Umesh Mali

Former Member

Thank you Umesh, again!

You've made it clear to me!